I was planning on doing an election game for the 2020 election cycle, and I wanted to see how many people would be interested.
For those who don't know, here are the basic rules of this game:
- You may sign up as any candidate who would have been able to run for president in 2016.
- Turns will last 48 hours, although a player may request an extension of 24 hours if they wish.
- Each turn will consist of the following:
* Poll results and any potentially relevant news items will be posted at the start of the turn. Candidates may request polling for one state per turn (in PMs), and there will be polls for the aforementioned state by next turn.
* Candidates will post schedules for the week of the turn, although they don't necessarily have to be incredibly specific. Schedules should summarize the week of the candidate.
* Candidates may also make advertisements, which can help their performance.
* Players should PM me to ask for endorsements, and GIVE REASONING WHY they should be endorsed. Some endorsements will be more difficult to get than others, so try to be realistic.
* On turn 1, players will signup as their candidates, and post campaign announcement speeches if they so choose. Turn 2 will be the start of Election season * The debate schedule will be roughly the same as in real life (if there are multiple debates for one party in one week, I'll just do one debate).
You can be whoever you want to be you hell can be a fictional character based on someone else but most importantly we need someone to be President Trumo.